Gears Pop! March 2021 Update
As part of our continued road towards the conclusion of Gears Pop! the following changes have now gone live! We feel that these changes will help all of our players reach the highest levels of the game that much faster.
- Added a further 50% reduction in all pin upgrade costs
- Added a further 50% increase in XP gained from all pin upgrades
- Added a 60% reduction in number of duplicate pins required to upgrade at each level
- We’ve reduced the Tag threshold for Silver and Gold leagues:
- Silver down from 3,200 to 3,000
- Gold down from 3,600 to 3,200
- We’ve now reduced the tags lost for losing matches across Arenas/Leagues
As previously mentioned, we will monitor the impact of these changes closely and will make updates, as needed in the coming weeks.
Thank you for sticking with us until the end!